[SOLD] Breville Breville Dual Boiler BES920XL

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
IMAWriter

#1: Post by IMAWriter »

Pictured is my less than 2 year old Breville Dual Boiler (commonly referred as the BDB). Purchased August, 2020. I received a 3 year warranty, so there is over a year's warranty left. I've been extremely proactive in its care and use..thanks to Peter, and other very cool people. I use ONLY "Third Wave Water" (pictured), so there is absolutely zero scale. Previous to that, it was only Dr Pavlis water formula. I'm including my Breville OEM bottomless portafilter I purchased for ($80). Everything that originally came with it is included. As well, I have the original shipping box from Seattle Coffee Gear. I'll also include a shot mirror, WDT stirrer, and a Brewista scale. Here's a link to a completed shot:

The BDB now sells for $1599 plus tax, title, and license at SCG. (a little humor)
I'm selling all for $1250.00 or serious best offer. Considering it's like new condition and 13 months of free warranty, it's an excellent chance to get 1st class espresso for about $600 less, when including all the extras. AND...the support here at HB is a blessing. There are no leaks, but eventually it may be due for a few seal replacements. The maintenance threads here are copious, and beautifully presented by Peter and crew.

I'd like to sell it locally if possible, but will ship at the owner's expense. I'll subtract $30 for anyone traveling further than 50 miles from my location. (Brentwood, TN 37027). It's still on my counter. Didn't have the heart to pack her away just yet. So, we can pull a few shots/steam with your coffee, or my world famous Twangtown Blend. Well, it's famous on my block.

Thanks for looking!!
IMA.