[SOLD] Roasted coffee auction samples

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Chert

#1: Post by Chert »

Roasted at cupping level on May 29, I have samples from the upcoming SUPER MUJERES PRIVATE COLLECTION AUCTION OF NICARAGUAN SPECIALTY COFFEE. Here is a link. https://allianceforcoffeeexcellence.org ... eres-2022/ There are 17 different samples in a set. The link has details of the different lots. In cupping, these coffees are sweet, varied and range from quite fruity, to chocolatey, to balanced coffee flavors. I get some lots with melon and peach among the washed ones. Clean cups. I won't regret keeping them for myself, but I like to share these opportunities.

If you are interested in tasting the efforts of a hobbyist roaster and comparison of lots going to auction, this [FS] is for you!

PM me if interested we can work out how much you want per sample.

The calculation of price is complicated. ( I just wish to recoup my cost in sharing this with other coffee hobbyists.) My cost is $.12 per gram roasted plus shipping to you. So, for example, 10 grams per sample (just enough to purge a single dose grinder and cup 9 grams per sample) is $20.40 plus shipping to you. But if you want a different quantity per sample, we can adjust the price accordingly off-line.

Paypal or Venmo for payment.

Pictured is the sample set, pre-roast. I will label and package in small baggies to ship to you.

LMWDP #198