Custom grinder Bonafabrica from Russia

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
Arnigius

#1: Post by Arnigius »

Hello coffee lovers!
In 2018, I decided to buy a new coffee grinder. But none of the coffee grinders that were sold suited me. So I decided to build my own coffee grinder. I needed a quiet and compact single dose coffee grinder with large burrs. And I managed to make the perfect coffee grinder for home. Now I make a custom Bonafabrica CG83. I use Mazzer 0187C burrs (83 mm Robur), speed 60 rpm, zero residue, fine tuning, grinding directly into the holder, automatic leveling in the basket.

★ Helpful

Advertisement
Arnigius (original poster)

#2: Post by Arnigius (original poster) »

★ Helpful

Paolo

#3: Post by Paolo »

Looks brilliant!

LuckyMark

#4: Post by LuckyMark »

That is very impressive. Especially like your portafilter holder and built in leveller

#5: Post by Arnigius (original poster) »

I tried to make cool home equipment for people without skills. So that anyone can make the perfect espresso at home.

marcism

#6: Post by marcism »

Wow! This is fantastic! I assume you built the espresso machine yourself too? Can you share more pictures or information about the construction?

Really impressive work!

#7: Post by Arnigius (original poster) »

I was here recently, whether it is possible to write about the espresso machine in the topic about the coffee grinder. Or should I create a new post in a different section?
I created this espresso machine and it doesn't look like any of the existing ones.

Advertisement

#8: Post by Arnigius (original poster) »

One of my customers made a video about my new manual coffee grinder with flat burrs.

vanilla_squash

#9: Post by vanilla_squash »

That's so cool. I love hand grinders and I've been hoping someone would make a flat burr version. Is it geared? How much grinding force does it require?

Marcelnl

#10: Post by Marcelnl »

subtitles in english would be great...once upon a time I wanted to learn Russian, my motovation evaporated quickly when I learned how difficult the grammar is...
LMWDP #483