[PROMO] LeverCraft Ultra Grinder - Page 42

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
jonasbr

#411: Post by jonasbr »

I can appreciate that, and it is safe to say that is the conclusion to that question.

I am still very excited to see what Eric has upcoming later this year.

mbeck

#412: Post by mbeck »

Agreed. I'm hopeful we'll hear more from Eric soon. In the meantime, there's info on this thread if you care to scroll up. It seems vanishingly unlikely that we'll ever see the LeverCraft Ultra in production again.

PS added by moderator: See Zhang Ultra Grinder for follow-on discussion.

Pizzaandspro

#413: Post by Pizzaandspro »

I received my Ultra from Eric two days ago and couldn't be more happy. Very very satisfied and was worth the long wait. Just posting this as a testimonial that he put out an excellent product and kept his word providing the product that was promised at all costs.

Ken5

#414: Post by Ken5 »

Last week I ordered another WDT from Eric. I was putting it off since I kept seeing the estimated ship date being delayed, so I finally emailed him and asked if it was going available again and he said he was sending them out a week after order. I ordered it and it is coming tomorrow!

Glad he is still offering them.

timstagramme

#415: Post by timstagramme »

This might be a long shot (or even the wrong place for this post), but does anyone have a copy of the manual for RPM profiling?
I have lost access to the LCU basecamp where a soft copy was available and the UI is just too confusing to try and figure out without guidance.

logscool

#416: Post by logscool »

I unfortunately don't have the RPM profiling instructions either. I also recently went to check the basecamp for some information regarding the torque spec on the burr carrier only to find it has been closed or I have been removed.

Looks like the last notification I have from it was on August 4th.

I emailed Eric to find out what the deal is and see if he has any plans for posting information like this but didn't hear anything back in the last week.

zero610

#417: Post by zero610 »

Same on my basecamp account. It looks like the whole Levercraft account was deleted or is no longer accessible to anyone. There was tons of good information on there, especially since there won't be much/any future support for this grinder. Hopefully we can get basecamp back...

ducats

#418: Post by ducats »

logscool wrote:I unfortunately don't have the RPM profiling instructions either. I also recently went to check the basecamp for some information regarding the torque spec on the burr carrier only to find it has been closed or I have been removed.
I don't have RPM instructions either but would also like info on torque spec and product recommendation for torque screwdriver.

ducats

#419: Post by ducats »

Scratch the need for a torque wrench. Gave a go with the box-included wrench. First cleaning after 22 months of use, mostly pourover. Zeroed and got burr touch in same spot. Should have known.

Before cleaning

After cleaning

One moody pic with obnoxiously narrow depth of field

NelisB

#420: Post by NelisB »

Is RPM profiling on youtube?