Weber Key Grinder - Page 105

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
BruceWayne

#1041: Post by BruceWayne »

I'm pretty disappointed that he didn't do the part 3 he said he would. Also, turning down the opportunity to return the grinder looks bad. If shipping charges were not part of the offer, selling it might make more sense. If they were, there's not much excuse, imo.

chipman

#1042: Post by chipman »

So the "expert" quoted me? I guess he spends a lot of time trolling, er, I mean reading HB. The funny thing is, this site provides really great advise, given by guys who have years of experience. But instead of learning from real experts, they choose to go to Youtube etc for information. I would write more, but I have to go. I'm running late for my Qanon meeting.

Jshot
Supporter ♡

#1043: Post by Jshot »

BruceWayne wrote:I'm pretty disappointed that he didn't do the part 3 he said he would. Also, turning down the opportunity to return the grinder looks bad. If shipping charges were not part of the offer, selling it might make more sense. If they were, there's not much excuse, imo.
Yes, I wish he hung in there a bit longer. It would be nice to know what really was going on with the grinder. User error or defect? If defective, from factory or damage from shipping. Also, hope Weber was curious.

RayD

#1044: Post by RayD »

He comes off as an angry person with a boulder on his shoulder to me. So the opposite of an honest reviewer.

BruceWayne

#1045: Post by BruceWayne »

I was one of the first people to get a 2016 MacBook Pro. It bricked itself a day after I got it. Apple really wanted to examine the machine. Unfortunately, it took a couple months for me to get a replacement with the backlog they had, but I did end up with a free 4K monitor when it was all said and done.

Examining defective machines should be a priority.

paland

#1046: Post by paland »

chipman wrote:So the "expert" quoted me? I guess he spends a lot of time trolling, er, I mean reading HB. The funny thing is, this site provides really great advise, given by guys who have years of experience. But instead of learning from real experts, they choose to go to Youtube etc for information. I would write more, but I have to go. I'm running late for my Qanon meeting.
Why can't people get their advice from more than one place and figure out what works from them. This site has given me some really great and some really sh** advice - just like a lot of YouTubers - there's no "this is the only place to get good advice".

HB
Admin

#1047: Post by HB »

Hugonl28 wrote:Loving the suspense and drama around here :lol:
Me, not so much. This thread is closed. For those who are curious why, see this post six pages back. Owners should check out Weber Workshops Key Grinder - user experience.
Dan Kehn