Overextracted - Blog about espresso and life

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
HB
Admin

#1: Post by HB »

It's been over two years since I began the pseudo-blog / forum, Overextracted. The time between entries hasn't changed much, barely one thread a month. As some have gently suggested, perhaps I'm not cut out for blogging. While I found it a fun distraction and a good place for off-beat topics that otherwise would have no place in the forums, I've decided to close it. The existing threads will find homes in back alleys of other HB forums.

For historical purposes and ease of reference, below are links to all the threads of Overextracted.
Dan Kehn

Psyd

#2: Post by Psyd »

HB wrote: As some have gently suggested, perhaps I'm not cut out for blogging. While I found it a fun distraction and a good place for off-beat topics that otherwise would have no place in the forums, I've decided to close it.
You will continue the practice of posting the occasional rant or musings for us to chime in on, though, won't you? I've come to enjoy some of those musings, and some of the most fun I've had here has been going along for the ride on some of 'em!
Espresso Sniper
One Shot, One Kill

LMWDP #175

HB (original poster)
Admin

#3: Post by HB (original poster) »

Thanks for your interest. When the muse is right, I'll be happy to oblige with an occasional episode of Overextracted Reloaded, if only for a fan base of one. :lol:
Dan Kehn

A2chromepeacock

#4: Post by A2chromepeacock »

HB wrote:...if only for a fan base of one...
nope. at least two.

CraigA

#5: Post by CraigA »

Make that three! :mrgreen: