Lever Espresso Machine Gallery - Page 2

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
bill
Supporter ♡

#11: Post by bill »

These are some of the machines I've been lucky enough to own:

La Riviera

Italianstyle by Enrico of Italy, a spring lever machine as compared to Richard's direct lever Italianstyle shown in a previous post

Futurmat Palanca by Gaggia Espanola

Gaggia Compacta Palanca by Gaggia Espanola

Photo of La Pavoni Ambassador coming when I find one!
Bill
LMWDP #43

I wasn't born in Texas, but got here as fast as I could!

Advertisement
gaggia1948

#12: Post by gaggia1948 »

the urania from the ebay the plexitop from the e61, therefore i think the price is too high.
brgds gerry

edwa

#13: Post by edwa »

I'm not a lever machine owner but I do appreciate their beauty. This Xmas I went back east to Vermont to spend Xmas with my wife's family. On one of our outings we went to a nearby town in New Hampshire called Walpole to dine at a marvelous French style cafe called Burdick's. Apparently they are well known for their N.Y. chocolate store. What do I know? I'm just a So. Calif. boy with Diabetes so I'm not up on East Coast chocolatiers.

Nevertheless the food was to die for! I had a Rabbit and Cherry sausage with fresh Watercress and cabbage. Their pastries looked heavenly and from the looks of the customers, were.

Unfortunately, the coffee wasn't as good. However, I found it entertaining to watch the little old ladies pulling shots on this dented Rancilio 2 group lever.

Happy New Year!

bill
Supporter ♡

#14: Post by bill »

As promised here's my first lever machine, a La Pavoni Ambassador.

Bill
LMWDP #43

I wasn't born in Texas, but got here as fast as I could!

farmroast

#15: Post by farmroast »

Olympia Cremina 67-1987
LMWDP #167 "with coffee we create with wine we celebrate"

TUS172

#16: Post by TUS172 »

My levers:

Ones that I have saved over the past few years from abusive homes...on Ebay
Bob C.
(No longer a lever purist!)
LMWDP #012

Latte Jed

#17: Post by Latte Jed »

Finally had some warm weather so I could get outside and work on the new Conti. Many (including myself) wondered if the finish would come back or if it would need replating. Turns out the bodywork and group are all brass. I stripped the lacquer and applied a little brass polish and she gleams like the Empress she is.
This is how it looked when I got her home.
LMWDP #076

Advertisement
mattwells

#18: Post by mattwells »

Latte Jed wrote:
I have lever envy. Amazing how resilient the brass was - that was a lot of gunk on her.
Matt Wells

LMWDP #160

mogogear

#19: Post by mogogear »

Latte Jed wrote:<image

Finally had some warm weather so I could get outside and work on the new Conti. Many (including myself) wondered if the finish would come back or if it would need replating. Turns out the bodywork and group are all brass. I stripped the lacquer and applied a little brass polish and she gleams like the Empress she is.
This is how it looked when I got her home.
<image>
From when I first saw that girl in the back of your Jeep.....WOW!!!!!!

Great job and well worth the Hunter S Thompson drive from Utah- Bay Area -Portland -Utah- I know you were legal in all forms of the word- but that was an almost epic drive for a lever- Well done Sir!
greg moore

Leverwright
LMWDP #067

DaveC

#20: Post by DaveC »

Paul wrote:I'll play. Here are some pics of my early 60's gaggia montecarlo. I am told that this was produced solely for the USA/AUST market. Mechanicals are same as for gaggia americano. Body is fibreglass and the customer side is backlit.

I have some other old faema and gaggia machines but this is probably my favourite at the moment.
A very sweet looking machine.....just love the looks of it