BIANCA-fy your E61 Grouphead

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
1st-line
Sponsor

#1: Post by 1st-line »

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay as I promised this last week, but we ran into some item set up issues on our web site. Setting up items on shopping carts is so complex these days. Pictures coming shortly...

In late May, we will be receiving Bianca Brew Pressure Profiling kits to install on E61 groupheads. Lelit has cautioned that it may not work on every E61 as there are different versions out there. They did confirm the kit can be installed on their Mara machines.

We have 26 kits available for pre-order for shipping in late May. We have a special pre-paid pre-order price on our web site (I rather not publish here because pricing can change). You did not have to purchase the machine from us to order one. Unfortunately, our payment processor only allows orders and payment from within the USA. Sorry, we do not export.
Jim Piccinich
www.1st-line.com
1st-line Equipment, LLC
★ Helpful

liquidmetal

#2: Post by liquidmetal »

OOOOO boy. So who is going to be the first to try and install it on a QuickMill Vetrano2bEvo?

danny31292

#3: Post by danny31292 replying to liquidmetal »

My question too. The site says it wont fit Vibiemme machines. Maybe someone who knows more about the design differences for the Vibiemme machines can give us some insight.

another_jim
Team HB

#4: Post by another_jim »

Vibiemme famously manufactures their own E61 groups, slightly different and arguably more genuine than most others -- the company was founded by Valente after he left Faema.
Jim Schulman

speedplay

#5: Post by speedplay »

And the kit does not include the grouphead pressure gauge, correct?

Okccraft

#6: Post by Okccraft »

I just ordered one for my Vetrano HX. Hopefully I'll be able to successfully managed temp and pressure :?

elbertfunkleberg

#7: Post by elbertfunkleberg »

Nice to see some nice competitive offerings in the profiling area. I wonder if this works on the Profitec 700. 8)

liquidmetal

#8: Post by liquidmetal »

Okccraft wrote:I just ordered one for my Vetrano HX. Hopefully I'll be able to successfully managed temp and pressure :?
I am VERY much looking forward to hearing your success...

speedplay

#9: Post by speedplay »

elbertfunkleberg wrote:Nice to see some nice competitive offerings in the profiling area. I wonder if this works on the Profitec 700. 8)
I don't know about competitive in the $$ and cents arena since the Lelit kit is more expensive ($247.38 pre-order price) than the Profitec.
WholeLatteLove wrote:We should have some ready to ship on Thursday, April 4th. The cost will be $199.
And to me the wooden paddle doesn't look as nice as the Profitecs handle IMHO.
And Profitec is coming up with an update/upgrade to the handle to allow greater flow rate.

elbertfunkleberg

#10: Post by elbertfunkleberg »

speedplay wrote:I don't know about competitive in the $$ and cents arena since the Lelit kit is more expensive than the Profitec and it does not (seems to not) include the grouphead gauge like the Profitec kit does. So add another $30-35 for a pressure gauge to the price.
The pressure gauge and paddle are included in the $247 price.