New Batch of Saka and Tafuri Coffee Available! Mar 31st 2024 - Page 2

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
CantinaCoffee (original poster)
Sponsor

#11: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Yessir, the next batch will also include Top Selection -- there's some pent up demand for it, so I don't expect this batch to last very long.

Sponsor

#12: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Quick update -- we've sold out of most coffees, and we have another large batch on the way. I've had several inquiries about how to keep up-to-date on our inventory, and the best thing you can do is sign up for the newsletter email at the bottom of the website. Whenever a new batch comes in, I'll send out an inventory update. This way, you don't have to keep checking the website while you wait for the new batch to arrive.

Of course, I'm hoping to get ahead of the inventory so that we always have coffee in stock, but it's been a challenge as demand has been increasing at an unpredictable rate. We'll figure it out sooner or later :)

Newsletter signup at: http://www.CantinaCoffee.com

slybarman

#13: Post by slybarman »

You doing a great job Matt. Any delay is still much easier than the group buys.

bonjing

#14: Post by bonjing replying to slybarman »

Agreed, you're doing a great job! I'd rather you run out and keep fresh stock than just sitting on beans. I'm actually mad at myself for ordering another espresso bean by mistake when I thought I was ordering for my daily drip.

Sponsor

#15: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

Quick update -- we're expecting a full shipment tomorrow, Wednesday 4/20. We'll post here and send out an email update once the store is re-stocked. Thanks for your patience!

Sponsor

#16: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

We've updated the store inventory. Please see the first post for some notes about this batch.

Also, we had some customers point out that the last two batches of Top Selection were roasted darker than some previous batches, so we asked Saka to go back to the roast level from the previous batches from around October - January. Saka is very amenable to tweaking the roast levels, so any feedback is appreciated!
★ Helpful

Sponsor

#17: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

It looks like there was an error with the Gran Bar 250g inventory on the site, and we actually have more in stock. Please send me a message or email or you'd like to add that to an existing order. Thanks! matt@cantinacoffee.com

slybarman

#18: Post by slybarman »

CantinaCoffee wrote:. Saka is very amenable to tweaking the roast levels, so any feedback is appreciated!
That is awesome. Good people there.

Sponsor

#19: Post by CantinaCoffee (original poster) »

As usual, we sold out of some coffees faster than expected, but we do still have some in stock.

We have a new batch shipping this Thursday, so we should be fully restocked by the end of next week assuming no major customs issues.

Side note, Saka is sending me some unroasted decaf robusta green coffee for home roasting. I thought this would be fun to play with so I ordered 10kg. Let me know if you're interested and I'm happy to pass this along at cost.

countzero

#20: Post by countzero »

CantinaCoffee wrote:Side note, Saka is sending me some unroasted decaf robusta green coffee for home roasting. I thought this would be fun to play with so I ordered 10kg. Let me know if you're interested and I'm happy to pass this along at cost.
That's very cool! I don't have a good roasting setup right now nor do I drink decaf but, if they ever make their regular green beans available, I'd be very interested.