Green Coffee Exchange - Page 17

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
Roasty

#161: Post by Roasty »

Rickpatbrown wrote:SOLD OUT

I'll let people know if anyone backs out.

https://royalcoffee.com/product/3427097 ... 9c00aef023

If anyone is interested in splitting a Natural Ecuador Crown Jewel, let me know. The natural catches my eye
"Berry forward" and "insane sweetness", "bubble gum smarties" ... whatever those are, they sound delicious :D

I'm usually looking for 3-4 people to grab 5lbs each, but whatever your interest is ... let me know.

Thanks!
Drat! I'm interested, was there enough other interest to warrant a second box?

Rickpatbrown

#162: Post by Rickpatbrown » replying to Roasty »

Not sure. I edited the post to let people know it was sold out as soon as I knew, so I didnt hear from others who might be interested. I suspect it should be easy to find another 3 people to split it ... but it's always possible you're on the hook for $300 :shock:

TallDan

#163: Post by TallDan »

I'm your huckleberry.

Chert

#164: Post by Chert »

I have samples of the upcoming Alliance for Coffee Excellence Private Collection Auction Nicaragua Super Mujeres I roasted yesterday.

I've cupped them and they are very good. (Later today, I will post this to [buy/sell] so if you roast, and are interested better jump.)

PM if you want a set of 17 samples - we can work out how much of each I send you and how you will cover my cost for what I send. Here are the ACE results of the green coffee competition. Super Mujeres 2022 results.

[edited May 31]
LMWDP #198

RyanP

#165: Post by RyanP »

Roasty wrote:Drat! I'm interested, was there enough other interest to warrant a second box?
I'd be in

JNick916

#166: Post by JNick916 »

Roasty wrote:Drat! I'm interested, was there enough other interest to warrant a second box?

Me too!

CarefreeBuzzBuzz

#167: Post by CarefreeBuzzBuzz »

Chert wrote:I have samples of the upcoming Alliance for Coffee Excellence Private Collection Auction Nicaragua Super Mujeres I roasted yesterday.

I've cupped them and they are very good. (Later today, I will post this to [buy/sell] so if you roast, and are interested better jump.)

PM if you want a set of 17 samples - we can work out how much of each I send you and how you will cover my cost for what I send. Here are the ACE results of the green coffee competition. Super Mujeres 2022 results.

[edited May 31]

So I did this last time with Chert and came up with a huge winner. Love the coffee. It's an adventure. Strongly suggest people do this. I am going to participate again.
Artisan.Plus User-
Artisan Quick Start Guide
http://bit.ly/ArtisanQuickStart

bzhou4

#168: Post by bzhou4 »

Hello All!

I'm new here, but I was referred to come to this thread with regards to group buys. I have a box of ETHIOPIA GUJI URAGA SOLOMO 20 DAY ANAEROBIC NATURAL from Ally Coffee coming in soon, and I'm open to selling some off.

The total came out to be ~$300 (with shipping), which comes out to be around $12 a lb. If anyone is interested, I'm open to selling some off.

This is my first time posting this, so I apologize if I'm missing some required information.

I'm located in Brooklyn NYC for those who might be local.

https://allyopen.com/products/ethiopia- ... -lb-a-3481

Thank you!